- Name: Dytarious Johnson
- Position: LB
- College: Eastern Illinois
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 270 lbs
- Twitter: @Dytarious__
1.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I hope to sustain a long and durable career. I want to accomplish a lot of great things so younger generations look up to me on and off the field. I also want to show people at my level of play that they can make their dreams come true at this level.
2.What is your favorite workout?
- Anything lower body. I have very strong legs even though it may not look like it.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- I have a hunt and kill mentality. I feel that however I come out, sets the tone for my teammates.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
4.If your life was a TV show what would you call it and why?
- Dytarious Johnson: Now or Never. I would say that because I feel like right now is my opportunity to prove myself right and achieve my dreams especially throughout all of the obstacles I’ve overcome throughout my football career and I think it’s my only chance to do so.
5.What is your favorite book?
- It’s All In Your Head by Russ.
6.How has your experience as a Eastern Illinois Panthers football player been?
- It’s been great for me. Although we haven’t been very successful, I have met a lot of great people who I’ve made great relationships with. It’s a place I will always call home because it’s always felt like my second home.
7.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I would want to live in the Bahamas. I’ve been there before and it’s just so peaceful, the people are always friendly, they have beautiful beaches and great food.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I found it as a way to relieve stress. I use it to forget about everything else going on in my life and it’s very fun for me. Just to be able to put my talents on display for people who admire me and cheer for me.
9.What do you do for fun?
- I’m always hanging out with friends or playing video games. I also like being outside and just exploring.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- They’d get someone who is always ready to learn and give everything he’s got for his teammates. I’m very unselfish and always wanting to make everyone around me better.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My most favorite moments were playing in bigger games throughout college. I also enjoy bus rides with my teammates.
12. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Michael Vick. He’s always been my favorite player since I was little. We’re both left-handed too.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1m3KEdHd6Z
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 935 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/small-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0amzHE8G2H
about 43 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for August 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RBEkAvogr2
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Carter, LB, Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago