- Name: Dwight Dantzler Jr.
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 330
- Position: DT
- College: Lindenwood University
- Twitter: @dantzler_jr
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Tacos Jalisco
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Taking on double teams/Winning at the line of scrimmage
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Take care of my mom first, then start my own business/buy property to set my family up for success.
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not taking my love for football serious my first two years of college.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- My Middle linebacker Drew Seers
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Business Marketing, owning my own business/ real estate/ insurance.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Seeing school taking interest in me in JUCO, knowing I’m on the right path
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Michael Jackson- Rock With You
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Ice Cube
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Caution Cuddly but Deadly
What is your biggest fear?
- Lost in a forest
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Darren Waller
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Music, watch film, zone in my own space
Do you have any hobbies?
- Basketball, Writing Poems, Baking
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Mike Daniels
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Mom hands down, Single mom still found a way to make sacrifices to give me a good childhood.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Honestly the love of the game, it kept me right and away from trouble my whole life. I knew since little I wanted to make it my life and make a difference in the places I’ve been through growing up.