- Name: Dwight Blakey
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 187
- Position: Wide Receiver/ Punt Returner
- College: University of Central Arkansas
- Twitter: @_Shift6
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Bucharest Bar and Grill
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Quickness in and out of breaks
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Create A Plan/Budget for spending, saving, and donating.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not earning a 4.0 in College or HS
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My routes and quickness
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• DeAndre Lamont
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Wight, DB, D,
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Exercise Science. My dream job is becoming a college receiver coach, then owning my own training facility after retirement.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Traveling to Hawaii to play against the University of Hawaii.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Dead and Gone by T.I. and Justin Timberlake
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Idris Elba
Who is your favorite football team?
• Detroit Lions
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning Highly Competitive
What is your biggest fear?
• Not meeting my full potential.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marvin Jones Jr.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I have a very calm gameday ritual. I watch last-minute film on the defensive backfield. I don’t listen to music often; I like to hear my thoughts and talk to God.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Yes, they are Biking and Photography.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Steven Sims Jr.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, she has motivated me and supported through my biggest life decisions. She prays for me constantly; she is my deepest spiritual connection.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I am afraid of being broke, as well as failing and underachieving.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds