- Name: Duval Paul
- Position: Defensive Line
- College: Georgetown University
- Height: 6′ 1″
- Weight: 270 lbs
1. What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workout is probably power cleans because it requires a lot more technique and it’s just fun to do.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- It would definitely be Aaron Donald, the guys a goat and his mentality, passion, and work ethic is something I’d love to see first hand plus he seems like a cool guy.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- As soon as I get on the field my mindset is to win my one on one. There’s always a way to beat the man in front of you no matter how good of an OL he is.
4. How has your experience as a Georgetown Hoyas football player been?
- It’s been amazing, when I first came in I was a lot different than all the other players and had a lot of flaws but once I built a bond with the coaches and my teams. They helped me become a better player and a better man.
5.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I would definitely call it “The Life of Duvy”. Only because that’s my nickname and my life isn’t anything crazy so it would just be my daily life.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be Haiti because I’m Haitian American and I lived there for a while and there’s just no place like home.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
7.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite football moment is without a doubt when I scored a touchdown in my sophomore year on a scoop and score against Marist. I think that’s every lineman’s dream and to be able to say I scored a touchdown before is awesome.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I never liked sports and my first time actually playing football ways freshman year of high school and I was just trying it out and ended up falling in love. The fact that you get to hit people and not get penalized makes it fun.
9. What do you do for fun?
- I like to either play video games or watch anime, can’t have any more fun than that.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get a competitor who’s never satisfied, someone who always gets the job done, and someone who never quits and finishes strong no matter what the circumstances are.
11. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge in life has been being a student-athlete at Georgetown University. Both athletically and academically your held to a very high standard and there is no place for failure so I had to grind it out.
12. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- If I make it to the NFL I’d like to help my team win a super bowl, there is no feeling in the world like winning a championship. I’d also want to be in the hall of fame and an inspiration and example to kids around the world.