- Name: Drew Seers
- Position: LB
- College: Lindenwood University
- Height: 6′ 1″
- Weight: 227 lbs
- Twitter: @seers5
1. What is your favorite workout?
- Any workout that includes a clean.
2. How has your experience as a Lindenwood Lions football player been?
- It’s been great. I got to play early in my career and get a feel for what college football was like. Took me some games to adjust to the speed and size difference compared to high school. We struggled for the first two years I was at Lindenwood, going 4-7 both years. This year was our breakout year where all our hard work paid off. I love it at Lindenwood, this team is truly my family.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- To get my job done and get to the ball. Getting to the ball can make up for a lot of mistakes so I pride myself in always getting to the ball. Most of all, I’m just out there trying to enjoy myself. Playing college football is such a rare experience so I’m just trying to take it all in.
4. What is your favorite St.Louis restaurant?
- Citizen Kane’s Steak House
5. What do you do for fun?
- Hangout with friends, watch Netflix, workout, and I don’t do it often but I like to fish too.
6. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- “The life of an over thinker” I overthink everything haha.
7. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Odell Beckham Jr., I feel his life never gets boring and every day is a movie for him.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I always wanted to play football growing up it’s just something gravitated towards. And I get to hit people for fun so that kinda did it for me.
9. What has been your favorite moments from your football life?
- My pick 6 sophomore year was my favorite moment that has happened in college. This past season as a whole has also had a lot of my favorite memories. We had so many last seconds and come from behind wins. Every game was exciting and you didn’t know what was going to happen. And to cap it off with a conference championship it’ll be a season I never forget.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- Somebody who’s passionate about the game and someone you can trust. I’ll always be working hard and be there for my teammates on and off the field.
11. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I’m not even thinking that far ahead. I just want to get my foot in the door and I’ll be grateful to any team that accepts me. That’s all I’m focused on.
12. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My sophomore year of high school. I started hanging around people I shouldn’t have been around and doing things that were leading to a bad place. A lot of people I was close to stopped associating with me and I basically had a falling out with my parents. It took a while but I finally got myself together and I’ve grown tremendously since that time.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Teams hit me up all the time, looking for an offensive lineman. But in all my time looking at workouts, I have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- R.J. Prince, OL, Free Agent Workout | Former Ravens OL Has Crazy Flexibility youtu.be/-mpCGg8-05I
about 46 mins ago
- Interesting twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 56 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/u7wr8SpQOj
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 935 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/small-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago