Drew Brees has taken quite a bit of slack for his comments about the flag, and while he has apologized, one person is not hearing it. Eminem dropped a new song with Kid Cudi and in the song he says “F Drew Brees”.
Friday morning Eminem and Kid Cudi released a song called “The Adventures Of Moon Man & Slim Shady.”
Marshall begins his verse about 1:50 into the track, and drops crushes Drew Brees.
Here’s a look at the lyrical reference, via Genius:
I had hoop dreams, now I shoot threes (What?)
Got a lil’ green (Yeah), but I don’t do weed (Nope)
Purp nor lean (Nah), that’s Tunechi (Yeah)
That’s New Orleans (What?), f–k Drew Brees (Yeah)
Eminem also claims he is the Michael Jordan of the rap game.
Now if rap was B-ball, I’d be Jordan-like, bitch (What?)
You wish you could score like this (Nah), yeah
Not even at half court, I’d miss (Nah)
I’m mouthwash, ’cause if I was on the floor, I’d swish (Fluoride, fluoride, swish)
Well, Drew Brees has another critic. He has been staying out the limelight lately but it sounds like Eminem is bringing his name back.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/quinti… twitter.com/seniorbowl/sta…
about 20 mins ago
- Congrats brother! From D3 to the NFL! Ben Bartch would approve!!!! twitter.com/seniorbowl/sta…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Von Miller is reportedly under investigation for domestic violence, but his ex says he never became physical… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jon Rhattigan, LB, Army Black Knights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jon-rh… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago