- Name: Donta Marshall
- Height: 6’4”
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Position: DT
- College: Central State University
- Twitter: @marshall_era94
Tell us about your university/college. Did you participate in any other activities or campus organizations other than football?
Central State University is a small HBCU that is open to everybody and offers opportunities. Other activities I do beside football is go to the library and get my school work done.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
I believe they would say my competitiveness.
What kind of role do you see yourself in on the team? What scheme and/or position suits your skill set?
I see my role as one of the hardest workers on the team. The position that suits my skill set is Defensive Line!!!
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
No one outstanding
Which one of your teammates impresses you the most?
Kalien Abrams. He wants it bad.
Describe a time in your life when you were able to overcome a struggle.
I played Juco football, and it questioned the love I have for the game.
If you didn’t play football, what other sport would you play?
I would’ve done boxing or basketball.
What is something that you are most proud of? What would you say is your biggest achievement?
Graduated from a private high school when people didn’t believe I could.
Describe one of the most memorable plays of your collegiate career.
Forced a fumble against Kentucky State University.
Do you have a favorite athlete or professional team? Is there a player that you model your game after?
I’m my favorite athlete, but the players I like to learn from are Reggie White, Aaron Donald, JJ Watt etc.
Who is your favorite music artist? What gets you pumped before a game?
My favorite music artist is Gucci Mane. What gets me pumped before a game is knowing I did everything to be able to go out there and compete.
What is your favorite comfort food?
Do you have a favorite movie or actor?
Will Smith & Chris Tucker
What do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies? Any secret talents?
I like to lift weights and play Xbox.
Who or what motivates you the most?
What motivates me is where I come from, my family and knowing that I never gave up on myself even during hard times.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Trenchmen’s Corner| Daviyon Nixon Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:Trenchmen’s Corner| Christian Barmore Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago