- Name: Devin Washington
- Position: DB
- College: Angelo State University
- Height: 6′ 1″
- Weight: 186 lbs
1.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Bora Bora. It is away from the rest of the world. It’s is a beautiful island. I feel like that would be a fresh life. I like being around water.
2.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I want to be a pro bowler. I want to break the top 100!
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Lock in. Nobody can catch a pass on you.
4. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Make it happen. In life and on the field no matter what gets thrown at me I feel that I will make it happen or make a play.
5. What is your favorite workout?
- Box jumps
6.How has your experience as a Angelo State Rams football player been?
- It has been great. I love the Ram Fam. I can’t wait for this upcoming season.
7.What do you do for fun?
- I love to fish outside of football and hang out with my family.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I just fell in love with the game
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- Finding myself
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A playmaker. A team guy. A leader.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Making plays and winning big games with my brothers. There’s nothing like it.
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Tyrann Mathieu. He overcame so many obstacles and still managed to come up with a super bowl. He motivates me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...