- Name: Devin Washington
- Position: DB
- College: Angelo State University
- Height: 6′ 1″
- Weight: 186 lbs
1.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Bora Bora. It is away from the rest of the world. It’s is a beautiful island. I feel like that would be a fresh life. I like being around water.
2.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I want to be a pro bowler. I want to break the top 100!
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Lock in. Nobody can catch a pass on you.
4. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Make it happen. In life and on the field no matter what gets thrown at me I feel that I will make it happen or make a play.
5. What is your favorite workout?
- Box jumps
6.How has your experience as a Angelo State Rams football player been?
- It has been great. I love the Ram Fam. I can’t wait for this upcoming season.
7.What do you do for fun?
- I love to fish outside of football and hang out with my family.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I just fell in love with the game
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- Finding myself
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A playmaker. A team guy. A leader.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Making plays and winning big games with my brothers. There’s nothing like it.
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Tyrann Mathieu. He overcame so many obstacles and still managed to come up with a super bowl. He motivates me.