- Name: DeShaan Dixon
- Position: Defensive Lineman
- College: Norfolk State University
- Height: 6′ 5″
- Weight: 253 lbs
- Instagram: @Deshaan_Dixon
1. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- It would be Pokemon because Ash had to grind to get to where he is now. He never gives up.
2. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Stepping on a college field for the first time for my first game. I had gotten chills.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Beat the guy in front of me every snap and make a difference.
4. What do you do for fun?
- I play video games, fishing, playing basketball, or just casually listening to music.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Greece, because of the culture there and it’s very peaceful.
6. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- That’s a tough question. Probably financially living. Or just living every day.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
7. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Shaq Barrett. He’s my favorite player and I want to get some tips.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- After my senior year of high school, I knew that football would take me further.
9. What is your favorite workout?
- Anything lower body.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- A guy who never quits, who shows up in big moments. A guy that is willing to do anything for the team.
11. How has your experience as a Norfolk State Spartans football player been?
- It’s been an amazing experience. Met a lot of people, a lot of good talent, and they’ve changed my life.
12. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL ?
- I want to help a team the best way I can to win a ring. I want to be someone that remembers me.