Oh it is about to go down. According to NY Daily News, a search warrant obtained says that DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar paid 55k dollars to the four victims to cover up the robbery.
The explosive warrant, obtained as a public record from the Broward County (Fla.) Clerk of Courts, seeks access to iCloud accounts associated with Baker and Dunbar. The warrant cites evidence collected through previous warrants, which includes video footage and direct messages that allegedly show witness Dominic Johnson oversaw the payoff of Baker’s and Dunbar’s four alleged victims on May 15 at the office of Dunbar’s attorney, Michael Grieco.
“I made them same n—-s that said they got robbed come in and say them Boys ain’t have nothing to Do with it,” Johnson allegedly wrote on May 16 in a series of incriminating direct messages on his Instagram account, @powerballnick_305.
This is crazy news. All four victims have given sworn statements that they were paid at the office that day to recant their sworn initial statements against Dunbar by signing affidavits. Combined, the four men say they were paid a total of $55,000.
DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar are going to be in hot water. Maybe both will be cut.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 11, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l2hYcMWMxC
about 41 mins ago
- We already knew this twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 1 hour ago
- Another brother, lift him up. Sean, just continue your relationship with Jesus. Build your relationship with him.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- David, That is a powerful name. He was a strong warrior of God but also fell short. He had a heart after the Lord… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 Draft Prospect Interview: Chad Kuhn, DE, Slippery Rock University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/chad-k… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago