- Name: Bryce Notree
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 225
- Position: LB
- College: Southern Illinois University
- Twitter: @ballaa_b
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Monicals and Deeboes
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Work ethic and physical strain. I try my hardest to be the first one to the ball and I try to instill this mentality to the people around me that we physically can not be stopped
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my parents a house
What has been your biggest failure?
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My passion for the game and how I approach everything that I do. Every lift, every workout, every practice, every film session has the same intensity and focus every rep
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Jonathan Thompson
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Balla B
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Sports Administration, I’ve always had a dream to create my own brand of athletes in which I can promote recreational services, nutritional advice, physical or occupational therapy, and training for professional athletes and everyday people. My ultimate goal is to build enough credibility to where I can build at different locations across the US.
What is your coolest life moment?
• The birth of my two younger brothers
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Hard one. But maybe all girls are the same by juice WRLD
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Shemar Moore
Who is your favorite football team?
• Chicago Bears
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Beware of Dog
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Gardner Minshew
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Upon arrival I like to talk with my teammates on how they feel about the opposing team. Who they feel will be a threat and who they think will not be. I also go over my notes for the week and try to watch a little film while in the locker room. Closer to game time I will go into a room by myself listening to music to get me in my zone.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to play a lot of basketball and soccer in my spare time
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Fred Warner
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents based on the fact that they have been through so much just for the sake of me and my younger brothers. They have both sacrificed so much for me to be in the position I am today and I am eternally great full for that. I know that they are willing to do anything possible for us and that has influenced me the most to repay them by keeping my family name clean and being the best version of myself I can possibly be
What motivates you to work hard?
• Being able to provide for my family.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Just keep my Bills on twitter.com/directv/status…
about 34 mins ago
- Y’all see my new Fantasy Quarterback Josh Allen?
about 35 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers ift.tt/2ZQ9ljG
about 48 mins ago
- Wow, an incomplete pass and the Bills take over on the 1. Preston Williams jumped up and dropped the ball
about 1 hour ago
- 4th and goal here. if the Phins score they can take the life out of the Bills
about 1 hour ago