- Name: Brian Snow
- Position: LB
- College: Dickinson College
- Height: 6′ 4″
- Weight: 240 lbs
- Instagram: @BSnow_
1) What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My Senior Year of High School, beating our chief rival on a last-minute field goal and a strong victory over a F&M which Dickinson College has a rivalry dating back to 1800. Overall, I cherish the ability to compete in the game from my Peewee – College years, learning and growing not just the physical and mental aspects of the game but developing teammates and long-lasting relationships.
2) If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
The United States of America. I love our country it’s history the good and not so good. The freedoms we have to grow and prosper as individuals and a society. We can be different as individuals yet learn to co-exist as a civil, caring and competitive society. Where else other than the United States of America can a college student athlete, even from a small school, not just dream of but strive and achieve his or her goal of playing a sport they love on a professional basis. Love the USA!
3) What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
I play with a clear and confident mind. I trust my instincts and my film study. I not only understand what my responsibility is as a linebacker, but what my teammates’ responsibilities are as well. I understand all the formations the opposing team runs and what their tendencies are. Once the ball is snapped, I play downhill with a high motor. I make my reads and fly to the football.
4) How has your experience as a Dickinson College Red Devils football player been?
My experience at Dickinson College has been great for my development not just as a football player but a student. I have grown in my academic skills and matured as an individual. I learned so much about the linebacker position and football in general thanks to Coach Fordyce and his staff. The football terms, route combinations, indy drills, and defensive schemes he taught us truly expanded our knowledge of the game.
5) What do you do for fun?
I enjoy life! I enjoy working out, eating well, watching sports, playing sports, spending time with family, and getting along with people. I focus on what it takes for me to be a successful and competent individual.
6) What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
Live out my dream! It would be a credit not only to Dickinson College but my family. If I make it to the NFL, I hope to have a relatively long and healthy career. I will approach every day with a laser focused mindset in order to contribute to my team in any way shape or form. I also hope to meet special individuals along the way and create connections that last a lifetime.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
7) If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
I would call it “Underdog” because playing football at the highest level in the world is difficult to achieve.
8) What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Growing up with three older brothers and two sisters and being the youngest boy and the smallest at one period of time, we always played football. Regardless of the structure of the game, i.e. touch football, (which was actually tackle without pads), I always gravitated toward the physical aspect of the game. So, it was a combination of physical and mental challenges that drew me to the sport.
9) What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is the one-legged balance drill with eyes closed. This is the ultimate test of strength and stability.
10) What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would be getting a hungry competitor with a regimented daily routine. I keep track of my nutrition, sleep hours, and workouts on a daily basis in order to stay on top. I’m laser focused when it comes to taking care of my body. A team would be getting somebody who bases his entire life around being the best possible football player he can be. I hate losing and have a burning desire to get better.
11) What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge in life was completing two full seasons of college football. There´s a tremendous amount of sacrifice that comes with being a student athlete at Dickinson. Many people don’t understand the amount work we put in behind the scenes.
12) If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
If I could spend time with any football player, past or present, I would choose Luke Kuechly. He has a superior football IQ. Spending a day with him would be a great learning experience. I would ask him what his habits are, what his diet is, how much sleep he gets, and how he prepares for games.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for August 13, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/701j4oqDuN
about 47 mins ago
- So since last night, we have reported quite a bit. We have reported all six players working out for the Colts, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- How about this we found out the sixth player working out for the Colts. Former Gophers OL Donnell Greene who spent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Breaking: Matt Sewall the former Bryant Wide Receiver is in Arizona for a workout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/matt-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Breaking: Indianapolis Colts have Six players in for a workout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/indian… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6S28RBb5ZF
about 3 hours ago