Brett Colvin the former Alfred State wide receiver died this week in a swimming accident in Oswego County.
Colvin died in the town of Orwell while swimming with friends. He reportedly jumped off a cliff that was 110 feet landing in the water and never resurfaced.
Divers went into the water and recovered his body.
Colvin graduated in 2013, from West Genesee High School. He was a standout player in high school in two sports. He would eventually go to play one year of football at Alfred State.
Please pray for the Colvin family. This is such a tragic loss.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OYFBqqt5JM
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZwCPZuhr12
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago