- Name: Alijah Ellis
- Position: DB
- College: Westfield State University
- Height: 5′ 9″
- Weight: 178 lbs
- Twitter: @AlijahEllis_
1.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- One of my favorite moments was returning a blocked field goal and returning a fumble to put the team back in a position to win the game last year.
2.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else because my whole family is here and I want to be able to give back to the community any way I can.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset on the field is I’m the best at what I do and I have to prove that to myself and everyone else every play. I will do whatever it takes to win the game.
4.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- “Good vibes with Lij” because I always make the people around me laugh and I’m just always positive.
5.What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workouts are agility and footwork drills. I feel like they translate onto the field more.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
6. How has your experience as a Westfield State Owls player been?
- The experience has been unexplainable. The atmosphere is great and so are the coaches and players who I can now call family. I wouldn’t change a thing about it.
7.What do you do for fun?
- I listen to music or play video games.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Growing up I would always play football with the kids in the neighborhood and my older cousin played and I always looked up to him.
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge in life is dealing with an ACL injury currently and trying to stay positive after all the work I’ve put in and how far I’ve come.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- Someone who is very committed and determined. A hard worker who is goal-oriented and who is capable of becoming a leader.
11.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Tyrann Mathieu because I try to model my game after him is that we aren’t the average size player and he is fearless. He inspires me after all he’s overcome and accomplished.
12.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I hope to have an impact on the team in any sort of way no matter the role I play and eventually work my way up on the roster.