The NCAA just granted a player a waiver to return after he hired an agent and entered the draft
I am lost for words. Today the NCAA, granted Arizona State University punter Michael Turk a waiver to return to college after he declared for the NFL Draft last season, entered early, hired an agent, and attended the combine.
This has never been done in college football. The University reportedly applied for the special waiver in hope of getting Turk’s eligibility restored.
The school cited the coronavirus pandemic as a special circumstance since ASU’s Pro Day was canceled.
The pandemic did not let the players attend a pro day or attend private workouts so this is huge.
With that being said, I hope the rest of the underclassmen who did the same thing will reapply for reinstatement.
If one is denied, they will have a hell of a fight.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jeez sports are going to be crazy soon twitter.com/Indians/status…
about 8 mins ago
- No Redtails? twitter.com/OddsShark/stat…
about 13 mins ago
- I had to update the list of football players. There are actually 423 players from Non-FBS in the NFL. I am sorry ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- 423 players in the NFL are from Non-FBS schools; Find out who all made the list inside nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/non-fb… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- There are currently 91 players in the NFL from Division 2, Find out every player here! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/divisi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago