- Name: Tyrone Kelly
- Height: 6040
- Weight: 265
- Position: DE/DT
- College: Newberry College
- Twitter: @_EasySniper
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Never quitting on a play, even if I do get beat
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Use it to start my own business
What has been your biggest failure?
• I don’t believe in failure I take it as a lesson
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Accountability, I’ll always be there when they need me
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I believe we all work hard together because we want the same thing
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• TK which are my initials
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Criminal Justice and my dream job is to be a lawyer
What is your coolest life moment?
• The coolest moment for me is winning the SAC conference championship in 2016
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Probably Fantasy by Mariah Carey
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Denzel Washington in Training Day
Who is your favorite football team?
• Pittsburgh Steelers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Not to be bothered
What is your biggest fear?
• Being framed for something I didn’t do
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Minkah Fitzpatrick
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I eat, listen to music, and then stretch. After that I go over some plays and get ready to take the field
Do you have any hobbies?
• Playing video games and basketball
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Joey Bosa but not as quick
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents because they have given me the best opportunity to be whatever I want and they have supported me the whole way
What motivates you to work hard?
• Knowing that I get to do what some people aren’t able to do and not take that for granted