• Name: Thomas Boles III (Jit)
• Height: 5’7
• Weight: 175
• Position: RB
• College: Glenville State College
• Instagram: @whoistb3
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Quickness, Vision, and ability to pick and slide
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Pay my tithes, Pay off my parent’s bills, and put a majority in savings. I have to take my sister shopping too.
What has been your biggest failure?
•Promoting myself more out of high school and waiting for others to believe in me before I did
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Quick feet and strength
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
•Sam Thomas, Delonte Hood, Dom, Mario Pender
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
•Jit, I have had that nickname since birth
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
•Exercise Science. I plan On opening up my very own fitness/personal training facility.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Seeing Reggie Bush play in person and having Edgerrin James give me some personal cards from when he attended the University of Miami
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Lol, this is hard, probably anything Chris Brown
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Everyone says I look like Taye Diggs so I guess him.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Never really had one, to be honest, but Lamar Jackson something different plus he’s from Florida.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
• Living longer than my parents.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Probably Davante Adams WR for the Packers.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up, shower, pray, team meal, listen to music while I do a pregame stretch/warmup routine, more music, rest my legs and get ready for the head coach to speak.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Music, poetry, art things of that nature
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Chris Thompson or Darren Sproles
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents honestly, they filled me with so much knowledge, wisdom, spiritual wisdom as well, life is already difficult for people like me, and hardships in everyone’s life will always follow, but with Jesus as a part of my life, man, it just makes life that much sweeter when going through those storms.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family and to be the one to break generational curses and give my family something to inherit.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds