- Name: Stanley Harrison
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 260lb
- Position: Defensive End
- College: Newberry College
- Twitter: @MakeItHappen239
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Rib City
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My Speed off the ball my technic being able to react to the run and recognize the pass. My sideline to sideline speed and my wingspan advantage I am a hybrid DE!
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would start a charity foundation to give back to the community where I grew up. I want to have a food truck that goes to underprivilege communities to serve food.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure was letting my grandmother down at an early age by staying in and out of trouble.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is the energy and confidence I bring to every practice and game no matter the situation. I try to keep an upbeat attitude all the time and keep smiles on everyone’s face.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I obtained my business administration degree from Newberry College. If I do not make it as a professional football player my dream job is to owe multiple businesses
NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• Having a foot race in high inches of snow, it was my first time seeing snow
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• You Know My Name By Tasha Cobbs
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Morris Chestnut
Who is your favorite football team?
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• WARNING! THE CONTENTS IN THIS BODY ARE BUILT FOR GREATNESS
What is your biggest fear?
• Losing a love one
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• D’ernest Johnson, Cleveland Browns
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I begin the day with meditation and gospel music as this relaxes my mind and allows me to focus on the tasks of game day. The day also includes our traditional team meal, warmups, and encouraging each other to be the best on the field in preparation for our opponent.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I enjoy traveling, hitting the weights, play video games, and cooking and trying new foods.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would compare myself to Von Miller. I love his style of play and work I hard to mimic his ability to stand up in the 3-4 defense, rush the passer, and drop in coverage.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My older brother has been my biggest influence because he has always ensured I kept a level head, supported my educational endeavors, and make me an uncle to the sassiest, sweetest little niece in the world. All of which fuels my desire to succeed on and off the field.
What motivates you to work hard?
•My family. The desire to be able to ensure their wellbeing continues to motivate me towards success.