- Name: Savion Williams
- Height: 6”4
- Weight: 300
- Position: DT/DE
- College: Univ of Tennessee
- Twitter: @50reazons
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Got to be any carryout. That 3 piece wing with Mumbai sauce is unmatched.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Motor. No matter the situation, I will always be in the play.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my mom a house. She deserves the world but I’ll give her what I can.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Failing to qualify in high school. My GPA was very low so I had to go to Junior college.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My motivation of others and outgoing personality
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I am.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Big Sae
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I major in communication studies and minor in business management. I hope to be an owner of a big sports company.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Getting my first D1 Offer in JUCO. It was a long road but that showed me it would all be worth it.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• NBA Youngboy- Permanent scar
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Will Smith hands down.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Washington Redskins
Check out other prospect interviews on NFL Draft Diamonds
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• I’m a visual learner. I have to see things to do them. Seeings things help but it’s not the best way that’s I learn.
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being able to support my family
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Everson Griffin
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• On the way I just listen to music to get in my zone. That’s all I need and I’m ready.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I produce and make music. A lot of my peers like the things that I put and I could probably take it seriously if football doesn’t go far.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Ndamukong Suh
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Mother, She’s got me through life and I would be here without her.
What motivates you to work hard?
•My struggle, I see all things that happened to me and see that it all Led to this point. I use it to fuel me.