Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview here. Make sure you follow Ross Robertson III’s journey, check him out on Twitter, @rae3rd
1.What do you hope to accomplish if you get into the NFL?
I pray that I can impact the hearts of every athlete in pursuit of the same goal. Letting them know that it doesn’t matter where you come from, it can happen for anyone who stays consistent.
2.What is your favorite tv show?
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
I think about executing every play when I’m on the field.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interviews
4.What is your favorite workout?
Legs- anything that has to do with lower body.
5.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Every practice I’ve attended – every game – every workout- most importantly the moments my daughter attends workouts with me and sits and watches while she screams ( GO DADDY!! YAY!) that makes all of this worth it.
6.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
Clothes, my Bible, and a magnifying glass or a mirror to start a fire, feel warm, and be able to cook.
7. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Barry Sanders. Why? To be able to pick his brain a little bit and get any advice as a running back that I could from him to help improve my game.
8.What made you decide to be a football player?
Honestly? At first it was what it took to be one. Meaning the “process of becoming a football player”, then when I realized what it could do for not only my family but the impact I can have and will have on others in a positive way that’s what kept me going. I love the challenge it comes with.
9.What do you do for fun?
I’ve been a musician since I was 3 years old, so I love to play the piano when I’m not doing anything else.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
Consistency, effort and A team leader.
11.What is your biggest challenge in life?
Being a father.
12.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
God’s way – why? Because that’s how I would start the story of my life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I am willing to bet if they had better playcalling he would shine. Let him go to a real team and he would shine.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kylin Hill, RB, Mississippi State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/kylin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- It is like the NFL moving the Ravens/Steelers Game! Just kidding God Bless Y’all twitter.com/mrscelesteclin…
about 14 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jake Whitehead, OG, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/jake-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TkBkNkTFkJ
about 16 mins ago
- Could We See More KZ Okpala This Season? ift.tt/3mwRcRa
about 24 mins ago