- Name: Rasheed Teasley
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 180
- Position: Defensive Back /ATH
- College: Saint Augustine’s University
- Twitter: @ShutDownSheed5
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The Grocery Basket
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My versatility will stick out. It’s rare to find a DB who can Tackle as well he can Cover. I’m Fast enough to cover smaller/slot WRs, Lengthy enough to guard the bigger ones, and I bring that safety type of run support.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
What has been your biggest failure?
• Failing to realize the importance of my academics early on in Highschool.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Speed and versatility
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• (Former Teammate) Bobby McBride. I use to think 2 -3 workouts a day was above average until I met him. He helped me set a higher standard for training my body.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Yes, ShutDownSheed & TouchDown Teasley
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Criminal Justice, if I do not make it as a football player I will run my own meat business and be an Internal Affairs Agent
What is your coolest life moment?
• Hard one, either Starting at Cornerback, Wide receiver and Special teams at the collegiate level or earning my Butcher’s certification (Trade skill) at the age of 19.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Tupac- Dear Mama
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Johnny Deep. That man doesn’t have just one role, he does it all.
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• The Enforcer
What is your biggest fear?
• My Lack of Fear
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Chris Harris Jr.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• My game-day preparation starts the day prior to kickoff by getting a good rest and eating right every night. On the game day I wake up early turn that film on while I stretch then I watch more while I eat breakfast. After that, I empty my mind to imagine and only imagine me doing my job and making plays for my team. Lastly, I try to build up the confidence in my brothers and make sure they remain focused. I make sure they’re confident about what we are about to do out there.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Track, I LOVE to run. I also like to fish in my spare time.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Tyrann Mathieu, he does it all and is fearless.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother. She did beat all odds moved and raised me and my siblings all alone while being self-employed. She is the reason I never accept failure.
What motivates you to work hard?
•Living my life to the fullest since we only have one. Not becoming a statistic.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 19, 2020; Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jordan Canady, DB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/that-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jw12AbB9O8
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago