- Name: Quincy Wimbish Jr
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 195
- Position: Running-back
- College: West Liberty University
- Twitter: @qwimbish5
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- The best restaurant in my hometown is Wings n Things.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- What sticks out in my film is that I am an every-down back. I can catch, block, ran past/over you and you can see how much I love this game.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Make sure my mom is good and then invest my money.
What has been your biggest failure?
- My biggest failure was not taking advantage of my opportunity to be at my previous schools.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates say I’m a hard worker, dependable, and never taking the easy way out. Shout out Trevor Cherry for the feedback.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Has to be Kenyon Felder and David Gilcreast. They are always ready and willing to put in work and some.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- My nickname has always been “lil Q” because my dad’s is “Q”.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree is in Exercise Physiology. My dream job is to own my own Fitness/Recovery Facility.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Scoring the winning touchdown in high school in overtime my junior year. That was one crazy game.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Candy Rain by Soul for Real
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
- Las Vegas Raiders
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
- Losing one of my parents and siblings.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Anthony Miller who plays for the Chicago Bears right now.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Gameday routine is wake up, stretch for about 20-30 minutes, eat a healthy and little breakfast, get mentally right by listening to music, go over my goals for the game, and looking over the scouting report one last time. Keeping positive energy and being thankful to be able to wake up for another game day.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Some hobbies are training, hanging out with close friends and family, playing video games, Fortnite, and yoga.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- If I could compare myself to someone currently in the NFL it would be Christian McCaffrey because he is an all-around back. I feel I am as well.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My parents are, they have both made some decisions in life that knew would hurt them, but they sacrificed and put their feelings aside to make sure I was straight, and I had what I need to succeed. Thank you, love you both so much!
What motivates you to work hard?
- What motivates me to work hard is being overlooked all my life. I still remember and playback conversations I’ve had with teachers, coaches, and even family members saying I would never make it or I need to come up with a different plan and goal because it’s impossible. Me being the oldest sibling out of 3 brothers and 1 sister, I want to lead the pack by example and show them that if you put your mind and heart to it anything is possible.