Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow his journey. Check out his Twitter @PaulTerry55
1.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- Fire starter, Bible, and Machete
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I’d choose Deion Sanders, I say this because his confidence in himself was at an ultimate high! And that’s one of the most important things to have to succeed in a game like this. So I’d take a few notes on his mindset and work ethic.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- That I am the most versatile player on the field and can make anything happen at any point.
Check out other Free Agent interviews on NFL Draft Diamonds
4.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Living Testimony. I say this because I’ve endured lots of trials and obstacles that I’ve had to cross to breakthrough to unlock a new level of my potential, Good and Bad. But God has always pushed me through to the greener side.
5.Do you have a nickname and if you don’t have a nickname what would you make up as your nickname?
- People call me PT, which is just short for Paul Terry, I like it!
6.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- I like to look back at my high school highlights, just to reminisce about the great times I had playing football with my friends and how I dominated at that level!
7.What do you do for fun?
- I workout and enjoy hanging out with friends and family.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I’ve always enjoyed playing sports since I was young, it wasn’t until High school I decided to stick to football and pursue my dream of playing in the NFL. God stored these desires in my heart to play at the highest level!
9.What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workout is working on my routes and playing catch.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- VERSATILITY. I’m an RB first, but I’m an explosive all-around player that can play multiple positions anywhere on the field at the highest level!
11.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I say Beverly Hills, I’ve always wanted to live in California up In the hills close to LA.
12.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I 100% do think I will make into the NFL, and once I do, I plan to become an NFL All-Star playing RB and getting to enjoy all the experiences the NFL has to offer while being able to provide for my family and using my platform to bring people to the Glory of God.