- Name: Andrew P.J. Glover
- Height: 6”0
- Weight: 275
- Position: DT
- College: Ottawa University (Arizona)
- Twitter: @Pj_glover58
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Lotus seafood
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My speed and footwork … I’m pretty quick for a big guy
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Give back to my Mom’s, she means the world to me
What has been your biggest failure?
- I feel like at one point and time in my life i was letting my parents down real bad. I’m on the right track now but i put them through a lot in the past.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My personality
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Da’vante Phillips – “he is always grindin”
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- PJ is my nickname it stands for “Poncho junior”
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree is in communications but I have deep interests in the real estate
What is your coolest life moment?
- Playing on the 2017 national champions Fullerton Hornets squad
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Dark clouds – Rod Wave
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Denzel Washington or Will smith
Who is your favorite football team
- Las Vegas Raiders
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Loves to talk
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Chauncey Gardner Johnson
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Wake up and have a good breakfast, have a good walkthrough, relax for an hour, and listen to my music.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I love playing basketball
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Poona Ford
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My father, he has just instilled in me a good work ethic from as far as I can remember and it has taken me far
What motivates you to work hard?
- The thought that one day I could possibly be in a position to set my family up for life.