- Name: Myles Wanza
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 184
- Position: Running back/returner
- College: Lamar University
- Twitter: @juiceXwanza
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Turkey Leg Hunt
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My stop and start and able to make a man miss in close space and catching the football out the backfield.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Putting 500,000 in my saving account ASAP and blow the rest on stock marking.
What has been your biggest failure?
• When I fumble a football.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The way I carry myself and my work ethic is second to none
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Dallas Martin and Micheal Lawson those two always push themselves and others around them and I’m glade they on my sideline.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• They call me Juice.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Kinesiology, and I want to be a nutrition and show the world how to eat better to save lives.
What is your coolest life moment?
• When I went on a cruise to Mexico it was relaxing and the water was beautiful.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• J Cole – who world is this
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Kevin Hart
Who is your favorite football team?
• Houston Texans
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• N.F.L Never Forget Loyalty
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being happy or living paycheck to paycheck.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Devonta Freeman
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up, say wha I’m thankful for, drink a bottle of water, stretch in the morning listening to my favorite artistes while watching college football.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Read books and workout
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Devonta Freeman and Tarik Cohen
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents, and they believe in me before I ever did.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My future family and doubters