Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview here and make sure you follow Michael Sam’s journey on Instagram.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
I’ll live in California because it’s a different environment also a bigger state so that I can open up more business opportunities. A place where I can put mostly all my family. Also to get my mama and my 2 kids away from this place we called home, There’s nothing good about the place we live at now, also the crime rate is very high, and theirs no place to have a good time with family and friends.
- What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My favorite moments from football are bonding with the team, knowing your teammate is like your family, we also do everything together, we eat together walk together also go to war together. One of my favorite times in football is competing with others, going all out. Knowing there are people been through so much in life but we put that aside and show up every day to grind.
- What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
When I’m on the field I feel like there are people stopping me from trying to feed my family. I refuse to let that happen, I also clear my mind and worry about my job and my job only. Most of all I feel like my opponent is in our way of success, so therefore I will do anything and whatever my team needs me to do. Every game, I remind myself what’s my why my reasoning for being here. So when I step on the field I don’t have to think about anything besides playing the game I was born to do.
- If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
A lighter, a knife and a boat
- What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
I hope to grow and become a better football player, play at least 5 seasons injury-free, and win a championship.
- What is your favorite dinner?
Crawfish fettuccine and fried chicken green beans.
- What is your favorite workout?
Intensity running, and sled pulls.
- What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Every since I was a kid I’ve been playing football, that’s all I wanted to do, watch, and be around. My first love.
- If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would want to meet Tom Brady. I know Some of the things he had to overcome in life, Such as getting pig last round of playoffs into one of the best quarterbacks in the world, he never hung his head just kept grinding and working. I will want to meet him because I feel like I’m in the same situation. I am hungry for this game, and I won’t stop until I prove my point.
Check out other Free Agent Interviews on NFL Draft Diamonds
- What would a team get in a player like you?
They will get a trustworthy person also a person they could count on. A person who has the same goals as the whole team.
- How was your experience playing college football?
It was how I expected, I expected everybody talent to be close to the same, fun. It just mattered who wanted it more. I had a great experience, I’ve learned a lot and embrace all the tuff things I went through playing football. It taught me a lot.
- If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
I’ll call it ( what’s your purpose) I’ll call it what’s your because most people have to realize they have a purloin life. So no matter what you do in life, do it with everything you got.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/josh-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wwb4s0qwAk
about 23 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Najee Harris Scouting Report | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect | Alabama RB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/najee-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CDx9LTe3Hd
about 34 mins ago
- Week 13 Preview: Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs ift.tt/3opewkx
about 37 mins ago