The HBCU has landed a former SEC player. Marquis McClain who appeared in 37 games for Auburn is transferring to Southern University.
The redshirt senior will have one year to finish out what he started. He has decided to play at Southern according to AL.com’s Matt Zenitz.
In 37 games he has been used mostly on special teams. He only has 3 receptions in his career for 84 yards, but he has big time play making ability. He was a beast in high school, and is a Florida boy.
He is a 6020 wide out with good hands and was also a track letterman in sprints and jumps. He will be a huge asset to the Jaguars. I hope he balls out in his final season with Southern.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:College football player accused of raping an 11-year-old girl and solicitation of child pornography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kama Kamaka, DB, San Diego University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:High School Football player that attacked the referee who ejected him has been arrested… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Week 13 Preview: New York Giants vs. Seattle Seahawks ift.tt/2VJT1yo
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:Former Bengals star LB Vontaze Burfict arrested on battery charges in Nevada nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/vontaz… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago