- Name: Luke Lodini
- Height: 6’3”
- Weight: 305
- Position: Guard
- College: Stony Brook University(Transferred) & The College at Brockport(Current)
- Twitter: @LukeLodini
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• My mothers kitchen…… when you have an Italian mother you never need to eat out!
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• What stands out on my film is my endless motor and my knowledge of the game.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• The first thing I would do winning the lotto is buy my mom her dream house and make sure she is set for life.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure I would have to say is in my time at Stony Brook. I think about what I could of done there all the time but will be forever grateful for my time there and the amazing opportunity I found at Brockport!
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I would say I have a lot of great qualities but my determination and dedication to the game is what they would talk about. A lot of people don’t know this but last season I potentially played with the corona virus and was sick for most of the season and never gave up on my team.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• The hardest working teammate on my team is one of my best friends Alex West. Living with him the past year and watching what he puts into his training and preparation is like no other. He is now a graduate assistant for us but his work ethic is like no other.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My nickname in high school was Rare Breed because there is definitely not to many people like me.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Communications but my dream job would be to coach football at the highest level. I love the game and constantly learning more and more.
What is your coolest life moment?
•. My coolest life moment easily was winning my first conference championship at Brockport in front of the home crowd. I have never won before and have been addicted ever since!
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Karaoke night I am definitely going to have to pick Mean by Taylor Swift.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Adam Sandler
Who is your favorite football team?
• New York Giants
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Under Construction! Because I am always working to get better.
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jarvis Landry
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Game day I am very precise with keeping my morning stretch and meditation it’s followed by team meal, after my meal I go right to the trainers room get taped up. Then I listen to my pregame playlist which has Russ, Mac Miller and Mike Stud as I go onto the field and do my pregame routine which contains yoga stretches and run plays on air.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I love to workout, play 2k, and I run a podcast called Brick By Brick Podcast where I have on current and former college and professional athletes share there stories.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Will Hernandez
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family has always been my biggest influence. There’s never a game that goes by without my brother and sister texting me good luck and to be lucky enough to have my parents come to every game is something I will forever be grateful for. They are the ones who I really do it for because they know how much I love the game and they will forever support that, so I always use that to keep going.
What motivates you to work hard?
• What motivates me to work hard is myself. Mentally I am the hardest on myself and the fear of not giving my best really gets to me and with that is why I will out work anyone.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- #BillsMafia takes the lead, can they hold on for the W twitter.com/nfl/status/130…
about 2 hours ago
- The kid is a stud, I have been saying it for years. He is finally getting the love he deserves twitter.com/tesslersports/…
about 2 hours ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaac Parks, P, UNC Pembroke nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaac-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Dp1v8yfWqj
about 2 hours ago