- Name: LaAnthony Robinson
- Height: 5ft 10in
- Weight: 150
- Position: Slot Receiver/ Return Specialist
- College: Miles College
- Twitter: @Demsticks11
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• D Rays
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My competitiveness, my ability to run routes and catch, quickness out of breaks, and my overall speed.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my mom a house because she has given up so much for me to be where I am today. I would also open up a training facility back home so that I can mentor and teach athletes more about the game, and what they can benefit from it.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure was not believing in myself when I knew what I was capable of doing.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My speed and route running
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• My hardest working teammate would have to be Graderius Brown.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• The nickname my teammates gave me is Stickz
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Business Management, and if football doesn’t work out I plan to follow my dream of becoming a trainer. Where I can open gyms and training facilities in different states.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coldest life moments has to be when I returned my first punt in college.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• It would have to be Talented by Skooly, because he is one of my favorite artist.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Kevin Hart because I have a funny personality.
Who is your favorite football team?
• New England Patriots
If you had a warning label, what would yours be?
• Speed hazard because of my speed.
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being able to play the game of football.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tavon Austin
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I like to listen to music to relax my mind, read over the game script, make sure I have all my equipment, say a prayer, and hit the field early to get in a few catches.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to go to the field and train younger athletes, and play war zone.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Tavon Austin, we both have a natural quickness, can make people miss with our feet, and blazing speed.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom, because she always believed in me even when I didn’t believe in myself. She pushed me to be great every single day, she makes it to every game no matter where it is, and she has given up so much just to see me be great.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Knowing where I come from and knowing that my little brother is looking up to me, and I got to make it for him.