- Name: Khalil Patterson
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Methodist University
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Twitter: @PattersonKhalil
1. How has your experience as a Methodist Monarchs University football player has been?
My experience as a Methodist Monarch football player has been amazing so far. Playing in my hometown has been a true blessing for me. The Monarch community is a tight-knit group that provides a family atmosphere and is really supportive.
2.What is your favorite workout?
I don’t necessarily have a favorite workout. Personally, I feel like anything that makes me faster or stronger and challenges me makes me the most successful on the field.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset when I’m on the football field is playing relentlessly. What I mean by this is playing fast, physical, and striking fear into an opponent.
4.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My favorite moments from my football life would have to be: 1). Throwing my first touchdown pass at 10 years old. 2). Starting my first college football game in 2016.3). Recording my first sack in college.
5.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
The biggest challenge in my life would have to be dealing with adversity and channeling that adversity into something positive.
6.What is your favorite book?
My favorite book is “Do You!” By Russell Simmons.
Check out Khalil Patterson on Instagram as well
7.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
If my life was a TV show I would call it “KP’s Faith”. I would name it that because without the man upstairs I would not be where I am today. He has put me into a position that I am truly grateful to be in. Everything that I have done so far and been able to accomplish is because of him.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Watching the Denver Broncos with Terrell Davis win back to back Super Bowls when I was 2 years old.
9.What do you do for fun?
I work out, hang out with family and friends, and play video games.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would be getting a jack of all trades player. Meaning I can perform under any circumstances and play anywhere on the football field. Whatever the team needs, I can provide.
11.If you can live anywhere in the world where and why?
I don’t have a particular place I would live in. I would just go where life takes me.
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
If I could hang out with any football player it would have to be Von Miller. That’s one of the guys I emulate and model my game after, so I would just try to pick his brain for certain situations in pass rushing and stopping the run and basically becoming as dominant as he is.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jnMICRXP1C
about 17 mins ago
- Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IFgDwdLqLN
about 26 mins ago
- Then you don’t need it! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 53 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- We just hit 30k on the Dow Jones!!! Ground Breaking
about 1 hour ago