- Name: Kevinion Gilmore
- Position: DB
- College: Lane College
- Height: 5′ 9″
- Weight: 185 Lbs
- Twitter: @Kevinion1
1.How was your experience as a Lane College Dragons player has been?
My Lane College experience has been the best college experience because that’s the one I’m at but the experience at Lane is not the most paid or most popular. But every day it’s lit and we have dragon pride.
2.What is your favorite workout
Favorite workout squat day basically leg workouts.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
The mindset I pay every down like it’s my last I’m the enforcer never leave plays off the field I always want the offense the account for me every play because I’m going all out on my end.
4.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
My accomplishments if I go to the NFL I want to actually play on the big stage not saying I want to just play I want to be a trendsetter playmaker a name people will remember
5.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
6.What do you do for fun?
Workout, play the game or go carts bowling I like to get active
7.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Dad told me to try out because I was athletic dunking for 9 grade but I didn’t play basketball so I gave football a try. It wasn’t until my 10th-grade year. I start actually playing I had made varsity and my first play I caught an int and the love I got after that play I was just thinking I love this feeling don’t want it to go away.
8.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Biggest challenge is when I had to leave my juco because my grades were not up the par. I needed somewhere to go and I could not get into a university with these grades and I had gotten a girl pregnant. So I’m about to be a dad with no future so I decided to enroll into Lane and sat out a year and a half just to focus on my grades. Now I’m about to graduate with a 3.0 this would be a good story to tell.
9.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
I would live in Jamaica or Bahamas.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
They would get a funny cool guy. That works hard to focus on the task at hand.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My senior year of high school third round in the playoffs we went up to Chicago to play a team that featured a current NFL player Myles Boykin Baltimore Ravens I had to follow him around all game I’m 5”9 he was 6”5 and we won but it was a hard fault game came down to the last play and college we play a D1 team and they thought they could run over me and I ended the game with 10 solos and all their offense at the end of the game said I gave them problems.
12. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would hang out with Earl Thomas just to pick his brain and some of his IQ ask how he plays at a high level besides always being the littlest person on the field.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bayley Blanchard, WR, West Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bayley… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Both the Pac-12 and the Mountain West are back playing football in the fall!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:ESPN reporter Mark Jones says he does not want a police escort because he does not want to get sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Are the Dolphins scared to play Tua because he has still not been hit? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tua-2/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago