- Name: Keandre Powell
- Height: 6’0”
- Position: S/DB
- College: Central State University
- Twitter: Iamkeandre_
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• That’s tough lol there’s so many great eats in Columbus, my most recent favorite place to eat at is the eagle in the short north area, they got this spinach dip that goes crazy.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• The intangibles. My passion for the game, the aggression and tenacity I play with every snap.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• First thing I’d do is move my mom out the hood, she’s been wanting a new house for the longest, she deserves it and I’m going to do that.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure was not giving my team a winning record and bringing a championship to them and the seniors this past season
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• If, I know my teammates like I do then I’m pretty sure they’d say I’m selfless, I’d be willing to sacrifice whatever, to do/ play whatever to help put us in a position to win. Also that I’m funny sometimes lol
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I gotta go with my mans Kailen Abrams, he’s just built different and a machine. Every play he’s somewhere in the vicinity of the ball, real high motor stand up guy.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• I grew up on being called Dre, Ke, muscles, and some of the gang likes to be funny and call me “million dolla”, a lil inside joke they use against me lol
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in sociology, my other dream job is to be an entrepreneur and philanthropist. Own multiple streams of businesses, franchises, cleaning services, youth programs. Anything that can play a part in giving back to my community.
What is your coolest life moment?
• I think my coolest life moment was Spring 18’ I spent spring break in Mexico had a eventful weekend, then the following week ended up working Coachella, met some of the worlds biggest influencers, professional athletes and I got to see Beyoncé kill it two weekends in a row, so that was a pretty dope experience!
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Young Thug x Tomorrow till infinity, Jefferey be going crazy
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Come on now, that’s easy Denzel Washington is the only one deserving lol only the best could play my role
Who is your favorite football team?
• #RavensFlock Big Truzzz until I’m representing an organization that brings me in I’m rolling with my guys.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Caution, will get to flaming you if I think you look funny to me
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is not being the man I need to be when my kids are born
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• uhhh in my opinion it’s between Darius slay and Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, I say Darius because he’s been playing at an elite level for consecutive years but doesn’t get the credit he deserves. Ha-Ha because he was once there at an elite level of play and still has that potential even after switching teams.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up, meditate first thing in the morning to clear my mind, start envisioning the plays I’m going to make, instead of music I listen to self help audios, repeating words of affirmation to myself, get my swag ready then turn on some Gucci or Jeezy to get me turnt before warm ups
Do you have any hobbies?
• Yea I love hopping on the PS4 and watching anime, people sleep on anime hard
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Jimmy ward with a splash of Patrick Chung
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• God, I’ve built a relationship with God and everyday I learn more about myself and understand how life operates.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Those long winter nights where my mother brother and I had to sleep in the car just to get some heat because we couldn’t afford none at the time. Seeing her still work paycheck to paycheck just to get by and seeing the younger kids look up to me knowing they can make it out the city is what motivates me
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Dy’Jonn Turner, DB, University of Alabama-Birmingham… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Dressler, LB, University of Richmond nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- This better happen! #WashingtonRedtails https://t.co/SLnwt2sxPh
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:418 players in the NFL are from Non-FBS schools; Find out who all made the list inside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyrell Ford, DB, Waterloo University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tyrell… @UWaterloo @WlooFTB
about 56 mins ago