- Karl Mofor
- University at Albany
- 225 LBS
- Hometown: Greenbelt, MD
- Twitter: @MR__PLAYMAKER
2019 Accolades & Statistics:
- 2019 CAA Football First Team Offense.
- GP: 14
- RUSH: 264
- RUSH YDS: 1,290
- YPR: 4.89
- RUSH YDS/GM: 92.14
- LONG: 52
- TD: 10
Coming off a conference-leading 1,290 yards rushing in 2019, what are your expectations for yourself in 2020?
My expectations for myself heading into this season is to grow and build off my stats from 2019. I want to have the greatest impact possible on the field.
What is the ceiling for the 2020 Albany football team?
I think the ceiling for the 2020 team is a deep run into the FCS playoffs. I feel like with the experience we have coming back and how much growth we have to do, we can end up in the quarterfinals.
How would you describe your skill-set?
I am an all-around football player that can contribute to every aspect of the offense. I am able to gain tough yards on the ground, catch the ball out of the backfield, and provide great help in pass protection.
What about your game would you like to improve on most?
I would like to improve most on my explosiveness to have a greater chance of breaking long runs and big plays.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What’s the best lesson any coach ever taught you?
I think the best lesson a coach (Coach Barber, strength and conditioning coach) has taught me is that the intent in which you do something is way more important than the amount of times you do it.
What are three traits a running back must possess in order to be successful?
You have to be patient, tenacious, and disciplined.
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
Sterling Sheffield (LB – University of Maine – 2015-2018).
If your life was a book, what would the title be?
Who is the best player in the NFL today?
Is there a current or former NFL player you model your game after?
Outside of football, what are some of your hobbies?
Play video games and cook.
What games are you playing right now?
Madden and Fortnite.
You mentioned cooking. What got you into that? Do you have a go-to dish?
Jerk Shrimp Pasta Alfredo.
If I’m in Albany on a Saturday night during the Fall, where is the one place I have to eat?
Give me your pitch to an NFL GM. Why should we draft Karl Mofor?
I’m a great, reliable teammate and person. I bring natural energy and leadership to an organization. As a football player, I have a versatile skill set that allows me to improve the team in multiple aspects of the game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 14 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/D0BvD3hixk
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 37 mins ago