Clemson wide receiver Justyn Ross will miss the 2020 season. He was diagnosed with congenital fusion in his spine, and will need surgery.
The Clemson team thought Ross suffered from a stinger during a scrimmage before the coronavirus shutdown ended spring workouts, but that was not the case. The next day, X-rays revealed the issue, which Swinney said Ross has had since birth without being aware of it.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Way Too Early 2021 NFL Mock Draft
Many think this could be career threatening. Ross finished last season with 66 catches for 865 yards and eight touchdowns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago