Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview here. Follow Jordan Barton’s path on Twitter @18Mrjb
1.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I’d live hop on a jet in live in the Maldives immediately. Beautiful beaches and even more beautiful women.
2.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moment was when I played for Nassau C.C we drove 28 hrs on a bus to take on trinity valley C.C who was ranked number 2 in the country at the time and we beat em by 15 points with a second half comeback.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Try to dominate my opponent whenever/However
4.What is your favorite workout?
- I love going to the field and working on my feet, releases/routes and perfecting my craft. To me playing WR is art and I’m just trynna make sure I got the right brushes to create a Mona Lisa
5.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- My dog, an XBox/TV and a fishing pole.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agents Interview
6.What is your favorite snack?
- Fruit smileys
7.What do you hope to accomplish if you get into the NFL?
- Make a name for myself and leave an impression?
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I played basketball most my life only to fall in love with football after my first year playing. Since then it was a wrap.
9.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Chad Johnson, he’s my favorite receiver of all time and I’d love to pick his brain about the smaller details of route running.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A hard worker, a guy who will do whatever it takes to win, and a player who is all about consistency.
11.What do you do for fun?
- I enjoy nature with my dog whenever possible.
12.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- The Truman show, the government watching everybody.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Omardrick Douglas, LB, SE Missouri State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Koby Adu-Poku, RB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/koby-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:The young kid who claimed Tom Brady was a cheater on his winning science fair project has a change… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 17, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Omardrick Douglas, LB, SE Missouri State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...