Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview here. Follow Jordan Barton’s path on Twitter @18Mrjb
1.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I’d live hop on a jet in live in the Maldives immediately. Beautiful beaches and even more beautiful women.
2.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moment was when I played for Nassau C.C we drove 28 hrs on a bus to take on trinity valley C.C who was ranked number 2 in the country at the time and we beat em by 15 points with a second half comeback.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Try to dominate my opponent whenever/However
4.What is your favorite workout?
- I love going to the field and working on my feet, releases/routes and perfecting my craft. To me playing WR is art and I’m just trynna make sure I got the right brushes to create a Mona Lisa
5.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- My dog, an XBox/TV and a fishing pole.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agents Interview
6.What is your favorite snack?
- Fruit smileys
7.What do you hope to accomplish if you get into the NFL?
- Make a name for myself and leave an impression?
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I played basketball most my life only to fall in love with football after my first year playing. Since then it was a wrap.
9.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Chad Johnson, he’s my favorite receiver of all time and I’d love to pick his brain about the smaller details of route running.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A hard worker, a guy who will do whatever it takes to win, and a player who is all about consistency.
11.What do you do for fun?
- I enjoy nature with my dog whenever possible.
12.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- The Truman show, the government watching everybody.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago