Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with John Reid. Make sure you follow him on Twitter @Jhn57.
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- It’s a tie between Joe Thomas, Willie Anderson, Tyran Smith. I’m from Cleveland and a Browns fans and would love to play for them one day. Tyran Smith because we had the same offensive line coach. Coach George Price. Willie Anderson because of the knowledge that he has for being an all-around offensive lineman. I chose these three specific players because they are the best offensive lineman that has played and or played the game.
2.If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- I would be a Lion because they are kings.
3.What mindset do you have when you are on the football field?
- The mindset I have on the football field is that I’m the best player on that field.
4. Do you have a nickname or if you don’t have a nickname what would you say your nickname is?
- I do have a nickname. My nickname is Junebug
5.What are your favorite moments from your football career so far?
- My favorite moment from my football career was when I pancake a D1 bounce back linebacker on a screenplay that went for almost 15 yards on a 3rd down.
6. What is your favorite dinner?
- I love my oven-baked ribs with macaroni and cheese with a spinach salad.
7. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I hope to accomplish making a roster first and foremost. Ultimately I would love to play for the Cleveland Browns and be a hometown hero.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- When I realized I could hit people without getting in trouble and it was a good way for me to exhaust my anger.
9.What do you do for fun?
- I just recently got into gardening with my girlfriend.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get a level headed guy who will always do what’s right.
11.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Japan because my dad was deployed there and he came back with all these good snacks and foods. I just fell in love with the culture and how peaceful it is. I really love the honor system that is implemented in their society.
12.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I would call it Junebug’s Journey. I would call it that because my journey was never easy as a kid and I came a long way and made the most of my situations.