- Name: Jermaine Trotman
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 178
- Position: WR/Return Specialist
- College: St.Andrews University
- Twitter: @Maine_WR1
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Iggles Cheestakes
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My ability to turn nothing into something and that I’m a home run hitter type of guy.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Help out the people who put their time into helping me reach my goal & give back to my HS/College.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Being academically ineligible my sophomore year in college.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m a culturally diverse person and have a big heart, I see the best in people.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Andy Austin / Hollywood tough pick.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Maineac & 1Time !
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• History & Becoming a Teacher.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Becoming the 1st All-American in school history.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Die a Happy Man – Thomas Rhett.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Kevin Hart
Who is your favorite football team?
• Eagles & Tennessee Vols
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Handle with care
What is your biggest fear?
• HEIGHTS / Big Body of water.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jarvis Landry.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I Listen to country music to calm my nerves & I relax and watch film or highlights.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Fishing And Juggling.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Steve Smith due to the edge he plays with
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My whole family/village because they put so much time and effort into me that I owe them EVERYTHING in life.
What motivates you to work hard?
• The Struggle