Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. Follow Jeremiah Johnson’s journey on Twitter as well, @4xLLTJ
1.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Jacksonville Florida, my hometown, and I love Jacksonville and I love where I’m from.
2.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I’m setting out to be the best ever as a future Hall of Famer. I also would like to use my platform to help children in need and start a tutoring service for kids in poverty in need and giving back to the community.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset is honestly to do my job and be a playmaker. Play every game like it’s my last. And I’m the best on the field and I need to show up and prove it.
4.What is your favorite workout?
- I like to stay with basic techniques like backpedaling and come of out transition.
5.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- One of my favorite moments was going to the Tropical Bowl. That was a great moment in my life going out to play with players at a higher level and show I belong.
6.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would love to hang out with Ed Reed, because when I grew up I loved the game that he played, he made certain plays. I would love to soak up some knowledge from him and learn his game.
7.What do you do for fun?
- Well, I like to play a lot of Madden, 2k, Warzone, FIFA, UFC. I like to play video games and be a gamer.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Funny story I never wanted to play football. My Mom forced me to play football and after a year or 2, I started loving football.
9.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- Bible, Tv with a gaming system and endless food.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- What a team would get out of me is a playmaker. Someone who is going to give it there all and someone who is going to make plays and do there job.
11.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I would call my TV show I walk with God. I’m a big spiritual person without him leading me I don’t know where I would be.
12. What had been your biggest challenge in life?
- Right now I’ve been in a place in this pandemic and its a struggle to get through it’s unknown testing my character all I can do is just keep fighting. The game of football has prepared me for this because you have to adjust in the game and that’s kinda where we all are now.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Check it out!
Breaking Down the NFL Draft (AFC Edition) youtu.be/EL3bTtQ6V_I via @YouTube
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Cyrus Holder, WR, Duquesne University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cyrus-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Breaking Down the NFL Draft (AFC Edition) youtu.be/EL3bTtQ6V_I via @YouTube
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Packers draft pick Kendall Donnerson will attend the Panthers minicamp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...