Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read Jaylen Flye-Sadler’s interview here on NFL Draft Diamonds. Also, follow him on Twitter @BaLL4Christ13
1.What is your favorite dinner?
A whole roasted chicken and my mommas famous pasta like a chicken alfredo with shrimp and bacon.
2.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
When I signed my first national letter of intent. Winning a conference championship and winning our first playoff game. First college game starting against Vanderbilt.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
I’m always focused on it. I go out there to play. I don’t think too much when I’m on the football field though.
4.What do you do for fun?
I game a lot play a little Fortnite and a little Madden. Outside of that, it’s training. I recently got into mixed martial arts.
5.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
I’ll say my biggest challenge is not allowing circumstances around me growing up to not affect me.
6.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
Fully equipped gas station, helicopter and a bow and arrow.
7.What is your favorite workout?
Plyometric and speed training because it challenges me. It really helps you with explosiveness.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Its probably because around 3 I always had a football in my hands. I always wanted to make it into the NFL and buy my momma out.
9.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
Overcoming adversity with a smile, the reason why is adversity is inevitable if you smile and take that challenge on you will overcome it.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A competitor, someone willing to contribute in any way, a leader, a hard worker, and someone who brings consistency.
11. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
I want to be a Hall of Famer, an all-pro offensive tackle. And I want people to read my story someone who didn’t have all the stars, someone who didn’t go to the biggest college, someone who didn’t get signed after the draft makes the NFL.
12. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Peyton Manning, my favorite player ever, I feel like he knows the game and he could teach me about offenses and defenses.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets are officially shopping QB Sam Darnold, These five teams should call New York… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Draft Diamonds is now on Flipboard flipboard.com/@damondtalbot/… via @flipboard
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Why would the Dolphins cut OLB Kyle Van Noy after giving him a huge contract? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/kyle-v…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Perfect Landing Spots For Free Agent WR Allen Robinson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/allen-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YwuSbULxRA
about 40 mins ago