Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read his interview and follow his journey on Twitter @Frank_Tank_52
1.What is your favorite dinner?
2.What have been your favorite moments of your football life?
Last year playing in arena football.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
I’m determined to win every one on one battle, I’m determined to win, I’m a leader, I dominate every time I’m on the field.
4.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
Football, family and a house
5.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Ray Lewis, because he’s the reason I wear number 52, he’s my favorite player, the reason I wanted to play football, he’s a great motivational person in my life.
Check out other Free Agent Interviews only on Draft Diamonds
6.What do you do for fun?
I work out, I train, I stay healthy, I spend time with my family, spend time at the water, be ready for that call to come.
7. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Being overlooked, being the underdog, I had to make workout videos just to get noticed, I never got an opportunity to play college football.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Older brothers playing made me interested and watching Ray Lewis play just loved the way he played.
9.What is your favorite workout?
Squats, bench press, 40 yard dash, speed cone drills and lifts.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
I’d make sure nobody touches the quarterback, make sure I’m the best on the field.
11.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
One chance to play, anything is possible and I shouldn’t get overlooked and everybody just needs one chance.
12.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
Just be the best, win championships, make the organization better, let everyone know I shouldn’t have been overlooked.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Dy’Jonn Turner, DB, University of Alabama-Birmingham… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Dressler, LB, University of Richmond nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- This better happen! #WashingtonRedtails https://t.co/SLnwt2sxPh
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:418 players in the NFL are from Non-FBS schools; Find out who all made the list inside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyrell Ford, DB, Waterloo University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tyrell… @UWaterloo @WlooFTB
about 52 mins ago