The Drama continues in New York. Jamal Adams has officially demanded a trade from the New York Jets, according to Rich Cimini of ESPN.
Adams is just 24 years old, and has already been playing at an All-Pro Level.
He has been very clear that he wants a contract extension this offseason, but the Jets want to wait.
Adams, a two-time Pro Bowler who was first-team All-Pro in 2019, is set to make $3.5 million this year and $9.9 million in 2021.
This is getting extremely ugly, I would not be surprised if the Jets do in fact trade him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 footbal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago