- Name: Isaiah Robinson
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 180
- Position: WR/KR
- College: West Liberty University
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- The Luxury Box, can’t nobody compete with their wild berry sauce.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Offensively where the open spots are/were on the field during the play, and defensively their tendencies and weaknesses.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- I would host an event to bring the community together, then invest into my future and goals.
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not getting the job done against Neshannock my Senior year. Still grinds my gears til this day, obviously motivation to keep improving.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My Competitiveness and Willingness to win. The determination I have that’s on and off the field. My family is depending on me I refuse to lose to myself in this world.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Logan Deri
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yes I have, Washington gave me the name Zay Rob; but Dex or Dexter rings bells.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree at West Liberty is in Business Marketing. If football doesn’t work out for me as a player I would love to get into coaching and make an impact in the younger generations coming up because the sky is the limit they deserve to know that. If all else fails my brother and I are looking forward to making progress starting family businesses.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Being the first in the family to make it this far.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Can you stand the Rain – New Edition
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- It has to be Will Smith
Who is your favorite football team?
- Washington Redskins #HTTR
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Must Watch!
What is your biggest fear?
- Losing another loved one
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Terry McLaurin
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Mandatory I talk to my gram at some point before the game, but I start off my day with a breakfast meal. Early mornings for me I usually wake up pretty early. I like to isolate myself on game days to get some me time to collect my thoughts and listen to my music. Next I get to the facility early so I can have time to hit the training rooms and get a feel for the field we’re playing on before we go out as a team. Getting my teammates mentally prepared also helps me prepare for games. Lastly I have to give God his glory so I make time for a prayer, typically in my safe place which is on the field.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I consider impacting the younger generation in positive ways a hobby of mine. I also like to cook and to create humor. Life is actually a happy place when everyone around you is happy too.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Robby Anderson
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My brother and my sister without them life would have been harder, and with them going through everything they are going through I’m the one in position to make things right.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Better days in my future! Work hard while I’m young so I can play even harder when I’m older.