Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Elloheim Tucker Jr. Make sure you follow him on Twitter @AlmightyTuck
1.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I would honestly want to achieve the best version of my self as a football player both mentally and physically.
2.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Brazil, It is one of the most beautiful countries I’ve ever seen and I love their culture.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Being on the field you have to be a hundred percent confident in yourself. There is really no room for error when I am out there.
4.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- In my sophomore year of college, I started in the ECAC Bowl game. Another was against Hobart my senior year where I had the most pass breakups I ever got in a game.
5.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- Video games would be a must , a jet ski and crab legs.
6.How was your experience playing college football?
- It was an experience that I needed. Going into college I had the talent but my work ethic was not all the way there yet. Buffalo State football taught me that you have to work very hard to achieve what you want on the field.
7.What is your favorite snack?
- Still to this day I love to eat Pringles.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Growing up I played many sports but football was the most energetic and intense sport which I loved. Also family played a big part because a lot of my cousins and I played on the same team. Playing football seemed like it was normal within the family.
9.What do you do for fun?
- I love watching anime and spending quality time with family and friends.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- I’m a player that takes technique very seriously with every little detail. That team would get a leader that can lead the team with words and through actions on and off the field.
11.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- It would be called the 4th Quarter. A lot of situations in my life feel like I am In the last 2 minutes of a game and I have to find a way to win.
12.If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- A lion. That’s the king of all beasts.
Follow Us on Facebook