- Name: Elliott Pipkin
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 185
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: University of Dubuque
- Twitter: @ejpipkin_13
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My ability to get yards after the catch, whether it’s a first down or a touchdown I just have a knack for picking up yards.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• The first thing I would do with the money is give my first 10% to the Lord for tithes and offerings.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not spending enough time with my grandfather before he passed has been my biggest failure to this day. I’ve always looked up to him and he’s been and still continues to be my biggest inspiration in life. Not spending enough time with him before he passed has made me look at time and my relationships with people completely different.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is my work ethic. I’m always looking to put in extra work and looking to learn new things everyday.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• The hardest working teammate on my team would be Freddy Walton or Colton Pedersen. They are always the first ones there and the last to leave and are always looking to push themselves and others to become better.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• A lot of my teammates and coaches call me “Pip” and it has stuck with me for years since youth tackle football.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Business Administration and if I do not make it as a football player, my dream job would be to own my own car dealership.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment has been playing college football. It is such a blessing to be able to play at any level and is something not everyone can say they have done.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Bartender by T-Pain
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
• Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “Sticky Hands on Deck”
What is your biggest fear?
• Knowing my limits and not living up to my full potential is definitely my biggest fear.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• DeShaun Watson is the most underrated player in the NFL. Everyone talks about Lamar Jackson, Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes, but I don’t think Watson gets talked about enough or gets enough credit.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I usually start by listening to music and then eating breakfast with my team. Then I head over to the training room and get any treatment done that I need and then go to locker room and get changed for the game. Listening to music the whole day before is what really helps me get ready for the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• When I’m not at football I like to play basketball or spend time with my family.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I’d compare myself to Cortland Sutton in the NFL. He’s a very underrated receiver with a lot of skills and can make a lot of plays.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandfather has been my biggest influence in my life. He raised me since I was born and taught me everything I know about life and about being a man.
What motivates you to work hard?
• The fear of failure and others limitations and doubts motivate me everyday to work hard.