Hello, This is @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview here. Follow Jordan Talley’s journey by following him on Twitter @jordantalley6
1.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My mom being in jail and not being able to watch me play football in college.
2.What is your nickname or if you don’t have a nickname what would you say your nickname is?
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Keep hitting the person in front of me in the mouth until they quit.
4.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
I would say just the amount of different coaches I’ve had in my life to help me at all different stages of my football career, being on an amazing college team and winning back to back conference championships and earning all-conference as a TE my last year!
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interviews
5.What do you hope to accomplish if you get into the NFL?
I think it would be to earn a starting spot wherever it may be. From tight end to fullback or special teams! However, I could contribute and play a role on a team!
6.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
Bow & arrow, machete, and a fishing pole.
7.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why ?
Probably Breckinridge, Colorado. I went skiing for my first time last year and loved it, loved the towns, the food, and the snow!
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I loved to hit people and smack heads!
9.What is your favorite workout?
Any crazy bench workout at Ochsner Performance Training with Coach Lance Lacoste.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would get a hard-working, gritty, coachable guy who wants to learn and has no problem with running through someone’s face!
11.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
Probably keep it short and sweet and call it TALLEY like Dave about Lil Dicky just because I do so much dumb stuff with friends and family!
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Probably Gronk in either Las Vegas or Miami because we’d have a crazy day!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ycm9MBsKzm
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago