- Name: Donovan Lucas
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 180
- Position: CB
- College: University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
- Twitter: @MTDONNIEE
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- JJ’s fish n chicken
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Big play ability
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Build my mom a house
What has been your biggest failure?
- I don‘t like to consider things failure, I take them as lessons. But my biggest lesson I had to learn was that wherever you go in life you have to fully commit yourself to it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Work Ethic
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Jay Downing
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yea I go by Donnie.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Health Care Administration, my dream job is to become a head football coach
What is your coolest life moment?
- Beating #10 in the country Oshkosh and knocking them out of the playoff contention in 2018
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Get money by Lil Baby
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Will Ferrell forsure
Who is your favorite football team?
- Seattle Seahawks
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Always on edge
What is your biggest fear?
- Failing in life
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Russell Wilson
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I wake up early, I eat VERY light pre-game breakfast, I stretch before I leave home, then I head to the locker room and I chill and listen to music, then I go get taped and stretch again, then we met as a team, then I get dressed, head to the field, and get ready for specialist.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Video games, basketball, relaxing
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Stephon Gilmore
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- Aside from my Mother, it has been my Grandpa because growing up he loved sports and first got me into sports as a kid and taught me everything I know.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Where I come from motivates me to work hard.