- Name: Desdamon Lake
- Height: 6’3
- Position: Free Safety
- College: Ohio Dominican
- Twitter: @deslake21
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Effort on every play and the very few targets I get.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- I would invest in homes and pay for college to finish playing football!
What has been your biggest failure?
- My biggest failure was trying out for hocking college after I played there in 2015 but didn’t make the team in 2018.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- They always say I’m trustworthy and aspiring.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Going to a new team This year but it was Micah Tillman At Urbana University outside of me.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yes, when I played at Cabrillo College. And I was called Superman.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree will be in business management and to own multiple business like a restaurant, invest in houses, etc.
What is your coolest life moment?
- When I make someone else happy I get the most excitement.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- You should let me love you.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Denzel Washington.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
- New Orleans Saints
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Don’t cross this yard line or you will be got.
What is your biggest fear?
- Losing my support system.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Alvin Kamara
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- First off I wake up and pray. I listen to music, I eat breakfast. I watch film. I call my step mom and dad and than like the last hour or two I’m listening to headphones zoning out.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Only thing I do is workout and sleep.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- I would compare myself to Troy Polamalu if I had the freedom he had.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My step parents for sure. And because they took me in and help me grow into a better person when life was hard. They work super hard to take care of the family.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Knowing that I am able to wake up again and do what I love everyday keeps me motivated. My mom living house to house keeps me motivated. Adversity keeps me motivated. I just love the grind frl so I’m always ready to work!