People have been coming after Dabo Swinney and the Clemson Tigers over the past couple days, because of some incidents that occurred. First, it was an incident that happened with Danny Pearman who admitted to using the “N” word in a practice, and then it was Dabo Swinney wearing a “Football Matters” T-Shirt.
People have been going to social media saying Clemson’s coaches are racist and they should be fired. Well today, DeAndre Hopkins came out and had high praise for Dabo Swinney.
“One thing I do know Coach Swinney has never been a racist or had any ill will towards any player,” Hopkins says.
“Best coach I’ve ever been around from a football perspective and personal perspective. He helped me become a man and grow from being a kid from Central South Carolina.”
While the Arizona Cardinals wide out said he loves Dabo, he did call out the use of John C. Calhoun on Clemson’s campus.
Hopkins was not the only person to say that. Former Clemson Quarterback Deshaun Watson joined Hopkins on Twitter writing,
“Clemson University should not honor slave owner John C. Calhoun in any way,” he wrote.
It will be interesting to see what Clemson will do….
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Tua Tagovailoa Injury Update, How banged up is Tua? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago