Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow Darryl Lewis’ journey on Twitter @DLew38__
1.What is your favorite workout?
Upper body lift, chest, arms,and back. Curls and pullups.
2.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
I really hope I have a successful career because playing in the NFL is more of a dream than a job.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interviews
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My first mindset is what the offense is going to do based on the down and distance. You gotta outsmart them.
4.What do you do for fun?
Enjoy my free time off of work, hang out with friends and play games.
5. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Honestly just being able to prepare for the next days in life no matter what the year or what time it was.
6.What have been your favorite moments from your football life?
1.) When I received my scholarship after my redshirt freshman season.
2.) After my senior season, my coaches told me how much they appreciated me not only as an athlete but as a role model as well.
7.If you could hang out with any football player past or present who and why?
If I could only choose one it would be Ed Reed or Ray Lewis because they were able to persevere and be the greatest of all time at there position.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I started out not playing but then my friends came and I played and loved the game ever since.
9.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would get energy, passion, a strong work ethic, and I know what I need to do and what it takes to get there and I know how to follow but also know how to lead.
11.What is your favorite dessert?
Birthday cake white icing on a white cake or brownies.
12.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
The other side, because there’s so much more to me than people know enough to find out.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7LDJhwlIxt
about 23 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ieJIHJBZdQ
about 30 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for MNF: Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/2ViNlvd
about 33 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/terrac… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YQJAiX7QMY
about 46 mins ago