- Name: Danny Anige
- Position: DB
- College: Fairmont State University
- Height: 6′ 3″
- Weight: 208 lbs
- What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I want to be able to take care of my family but as far as football I just want to be the best player I can be and contribute whichever way I can.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ed Reed, he’s one of the best safeties of all time. I would love to pick his brain and learn more about the game.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Dominate the person across from me and making sure I do my job.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
4.What is your favorite workout?
- Can’t really say I have one lol, Anything really from footwork to upper body.
5.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Somewhere like Fiji or the Bahamas, I like the island vibes and sceneries.
6.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Getting my first offer & getting my first pick 6 in college.
7.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- DBoy 24:7, I’m the same personality all day everyday.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I just really enjoyed watching it as a kid and wanted to emulate the guys I saw on TV.
9.What do you do for fun?
- Play Madden or COD, or play basketball with my friends.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A smart, versatile, and physical player. I can play many positions on defense, as well as bring physicality and high energy.
11. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- Just overcoming adversities, academically, athletically, mentally, and emotionally which has made me who I am today.
12. How has your experience as a Fairmont State Fighting Falcons football player has been?
- It’s been a great learning experience for me, I’ve had the opportunity to learn from a lot of guys who are currently playing pro football or who had a shot and also some great coaches. So it’s been good.